The Editor is responsible for the management and oversight of The Paris Review and the staff of The Paris Review Foundation, Inc. Responsibilities include the publication of four issues of the magazine per year, its digital platforms (i.e., the website, the Daily, and social media), and other projects. In this capacity, you will be charged with cultivating new writers, promoting staff development, and supporting The Paris Review’s public profile and fund-raising efforts. You will report to the Publisher and Board of The Paris Review Foundation.
Please provide the following:
1) A current CV (no more than 2 pages)
2) A candidate statement of no more than 2,000 words, setting forth:
• Your assessment of The Paris Review today, including the magazine and website
• Changes you would propose to make
• Your vision for the future of the Review
The CV and candidate statement should be sent to Akash Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business February 2, 2018.