Tag Archives: The Ransom Center
By Sadie Stein
- Artists from all over the world reinterpret covers for The Observer’s list of the hundred greatest novels.
- The Ransom Center’s Pale King archive is now open to the public.
- Look through some of DFW’s extensive notes.
- Good news for Louie C.K.: the Puzo estate can’t prevent any future Godfather films.
- “The Hobbit, published seventy-five years ago, is not a fantasy-adventure as it is being described, but a myth, or part of a mythology.” On the novel’s scholarly underpinnings.