Tag Archives: Chicken Soup for the Soul
By Sadie Stein
- Perhaps inevitably, Chicken Soup for the Soul is launching a line of seven soups, “led by iconic chicken noodle, made with tender chunks of chicken, egg noodles, and vegetables in a signature broth.”
- In their annual Nobel Prize run-up, Ladbrokes favors Haruki Murakami at 7 to 1 odds.
- The Shakespeare Insult Generator.
- Ian McEwan: “Whenever I see the word beetroot it looks so appealing. The word looks its colour, so I’m going to have that.”
- “One of Mr. Rutherford’s clients, who confidently commissioned hundreds of reviews and didn’t even require them to be favorable, subsequently became a best seller.” The business of raves.