Tag Archives: Yale Writers’ Conference
By Sadie Stein
- If Dr. Seuss books were titled according to their subtexts, they would be harder to read.
- Conversely, can you ID these books from their phantom covers? It’s nearly impossible!
- A cache of Robert Burns manuscripts and letters has been discovered—a major find.
- The 2013 Yale Writers’ Conference is now accepting applications. Je Banach will lead a seminar on literary discourse; visiting faculty includes Tom Perrotta, Susan Orlean, and ZZ Packer.
- “By all means be experimental, but let the reader be part of the experiment.” Sebald’s writing tips, compiled by his students.