Posts Tagged ‘Harry Potter’
August 15, 2013 | by Sadie Stein
This Chart of Famous Eyewear is amazing—I think even those of you with perfect eyesight will agree—and the literary world is well-represented by the frames of, respectively, Hunter S. Thompson, Harry Potter, and Dolores Haze. But whither the greatest literary glasses of all time, the all-seeing specs of Dr. T. J. Eckleburg???
March 11, 2013 | by Sadie Stein
- When writers tweet from beyond the grave, they are strangely prolific.
- Chekhov, the (free) e-book.
- Douglas Adams gets a Google Doodle on what would have been his sixty-first birthday, in other posthumous lit-tech news.
- Neil Gaiman remembers the comic sci-fi legend.
- Presented without comment: a Lego Hogwarts.
January 29, 2013 | by Sadie Stein
August 30, 2012 | by Sadie Stein
August 2, 2012 | by Sadie Stein
July 31, 2012 | by Sadie Stein