Posts Tagged ‘Dictionary’
April 1, 2013 | by Sadie Stein
- The book lover’s dilemma, via Rena Maguire.
- Merriam-Webster’s is movin’ with the times, incorporating such newfangled phrases as the hideous bucket list, 2010-ish game changer, mysterious robocall, belated mashup, usefulcrowdsourcing, unfortunate cyberbullying, and inevitable viral.
- If Marx lived today, speculates one biographer, “he would be a compulsive blogger, and picking Twitter fights with Andrew Sullivan and Naomi Klein.”
- Speaking of! Celebrate Easter (belatedly) by testing your knowledge of resurrections in literature.
- Genius in literature: a handy-dandy chart.
December 7, 2012 | by Sadie Stein