Peyton Freiman’s exhibition “Long Gone and Missing” opens Wednesday, August 10, at Shin Gallery, in New York. Freiman, based in Brooklyn, uses his work to explore “feelings of disillusionment with institutional systems,” with a special fondness for “jejune colloquialisms.” His show is up through September 10.
- Literary conspiracy theories, anyone?
- Paragraph is a new app that curates great short stories. (Yes, we are represented!)
- And, inevitably, iambic pentameter bots.
- What would Jesus eat? The subgenre of Christian cookbooks.
- And … the National Book Critics Circle finalists are announced.