Giant Mr. Darcy Terrorizes London, and Other News
July 9, 2013 | by Sadie Stein
- A twelve-foot fiberglass Mr. Darcy is currently standing in the middle of Hyde Park’s Serpentine Lake, and is terrifying.
- A new analytics tool claims it can detect sarcasm in online comments. But the best part: “Its clients include the Home Office, EU Commission and Dubai Courts.”
- The artist formerly known as “the” is now represented by the symbol Ћ.
- Book titles missing one (key) letter.
- A scientifically accurate “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.” Sample lyric: “Thirty-two light years in the sky / Ten parsecs which is really high.”