Dads Reading Exciting Books, and Other News
June 11, 2013 | by Sadie Stein
- Doesn’t it seem like a picture of a dad reading is about the last thing that would inspire recalcitrant kids to crack an exciting book? Either way: these vintage school library posters are fantastic.
- A glimpse at Edward Snowden’s bookshelf is … not that illuminating. (As one would expect of a spy.)
- In Norway, 50 Shades is wrested from the top of the best-seller list by a new translation of the Bible.
- Related: the many guises of Too Hot to Handle. (Apparently a perennial titular favorite!)
- This new font was developed specifically to help those with dyslexia.