Hemingway Moves North, and Other News
May 6, 2013 | by Sadie Stein
- More than two thousand papers and other materials from Ernest Hemingway’s Havana estate, Finca Vigia, are being transferred to the John F. Kennedy Library.
- Everything you did not know about the Desmond Elliott Prize, which is a prize.
- William S. Burroughs’s daily routine: methadone, lemonade, knife-throwing.
- One hundred academics write an open letter to the British education secretary; get taken to task for bad grammar.
- Taschen wants to corner the market on “big, collectible books.” (The formal industry term.)