Eliot’s Pen, Fabio’s Mane, and Other News
March 18, 2013 | by Sadie Stein
- With Charles Dickens’s quill a bit the worse for wear, the Royal Society of Literature begins signing its roll book with T. S. Eliot’s fountain pen. James Wood inaugurates.
- In the New York Post, poet Bob Holman shares a guide to his poetic New York, which includes the White Horse Tavern, the Hare Krishna tree, and the Nuyorican Poets Cafe.
- Will independent bookstores fill the gaps left by Borders? In Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, at least, this might be happening!
- Speaking of: Did you catch this list of über-indie bookstores in private homes?
- Happy birthday, Fabio: here are his best book covers.